Members of the Anti-Corruption and Transparency Monitoring Unit, ACTU, in Ministries Departments and Agencies, MDAs, across the country converged on the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi for a capacity building workshop. The training which held from 5 – 7 November 2019 aimed at equipping participants with skills for building their various organisations into Integrity Institutions.
- ACAN CERTIFIES 62 AS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATORS
- NCDMB, ICPC/ACAN ENGAGE ON ANTI-CORRUPTION REQUIREMENTS AND BEST PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE