Members of the Anti-Corruption and Transparency Monitoring Unit, ACTU, in Ministries Departments and Agencies, MDAs, across the country converged on the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi for a capacity building workshop. The training which held from 5 – 7 November 2019 aimed at equipping participants with skills for building their various organisations into Integrity Institutions.
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES Volume 1 Number 1
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES: CALL FOR PAPERS
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION, RESCHEDULED TO HOLD 23 AUGUST TO 03 SEPTEMBER, 2021
- ACAN graduates forty-one (41) participants at its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention