The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN, has concluded a three day capacity building workshop on Entrenching Integrity, Transparency and Accountability in the Workplace, for officials of the National Pension Commission (PENCOM). the training which held at the Headquarters of PENCOM in Abuja was aimed at deepening the anti-corruption drive of the government in the Commission.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY