The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria has announced postponement of the Certificate Course in Ethics and Compliance. The programme which was initially scheduled to hold from July 2-27, 2018, will now hold at a later date to be announced soon. The Academy regrets any inconviniences this change might cause intending participants.
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022