The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria has announced postponement of the Certificate Course in Ethics and Compliance. The programme which was initially scheduled to hold from July 2-27, 2018, will now hold at a later date to be announced soon. The Academy regrets any inconviniences this change might cause intending participants.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY