Management staff drawn from various public and private organisations in the country recently underwent a rigorous one-week, “SENIOR EXECUTIVE COURSE IN ORGANISATIONAL INTEGRITY MANAMGENT”, at the Anti-corruption Academy of Nigeria, in Keffi, Nasarawa State. The one-week training which held from 21 – 25 October 2019 focused on equipping participants with strategies and skills for entrenching integrity in the workplace. The emphasis was on leadership role at all levels in the organization.
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES Volume 1 Number 1
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES: CALL FOR PAPERS
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION, RESCHEDULED TO HOLD 23 AUGUST TO 03 SEPTEMBER, 2021
- ACAN graduates forty-one (41) participants at its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention