Management staff drawn from various public and private organisations in the country recently underwent a rigorous one-week, “SENIOR EXECUTIVE COURSE IN ORGANISATIONAL INTEGRITY MANAMGENT”, at the Anti-corruption Academy of Nigeria, in Keffi, Nasarawa State. The one-week training which held from 21 – 25 October 2019 focused on equipping participants with strategies and skills for entrenching integrity in the workplace. The emphasis was on leadership role at all levels in the organization.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY