Management staff drawn from various public and private organisations in the country recently underwent a rigorous one-week, “SENIOR EXECUTIVE COURSE IN ORGANISATIONAL INTEGRITY MANAMGENT”, at the Anti-corruption Academy of Nigeria, in Keffi, Nasarawa State. The one-week training which held from 21 – 25 October 2019 focused on equipping participants with strategies and skills for entrenching integrity in the workplace. The emphasis was on leadership role at all levels in the organization.
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022