The first in the series of Policy Dialogues was held on Tuesday 16 April 2019 at the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi. The Dialogue which had the full participation of INEC, OSGF, ICPC, EFCC, Civil Society, Traditional Institution, the Academia and other relevant agencies of government sought to come up with policy briefs towards eradicating Electoral Corruption in Nigeria; with focus on Vote Buying.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY