The first in the series of Policy Dialogues was held on Tuesday 16 April 2019 at the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi. The Dialogue which had the full participation of INEC, OSGF, ICPC, EFCC, Civil Society, Traditional Institution, the Academia and other relevant agencies of government sought to come up with policy briefs towards eradicating Electoral Corruption in Nigeria; with focus on Vote Buying.
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022