The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, has presented report of the Awareness, Attitude and Susceptibility Survey of students of tertiary institutions in the country. the presentation which took place at the ICPC Headquarters in Abuja, was graced by top government officials, Major actors in the Civil Society, the Academia as well as Development Partners.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY