The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, has presented report of the Awareness, Attitude and Susceptibility Survey of students of tertiary institutions in the country. the presentation which took place at the ICPC Headquarters in Abuja, was graced by top government officials, Major actors in the Civil Society, the Academia as well as Development Partners.
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022