The Management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) led by its Chairman, Dr. Emmanuel Ndukwe and the Registrar/CEO, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, held an Anti-Corruption Retreat titled, ENTRENCHING INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE WORKPLCE, at the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi, Nasarawa State. At the end of the retreat which held from 22 – 23 July 2019, the agency resolved to apply new skills learnt at the Academy to further strengthen the processes and procedures at JAMB against any form of corruption.
- ACAN CERTIFIES 62 AS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATORS
- NCDMB, ICPC/ACAN ENGAGE ON ANTI-CORRUPTION REQUIREMENTS AND BEST PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE