The Management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) led by its Chairman, Dr. Emmanuel Ndukwe and the Registrar/CEO, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, held an Anti-Corruption Retreat titled, ENTRENCHING INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE WORKPLCE, at the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi, Nasarawa State. At the end of the retreat which held from 22 – 23 July 2019, the agency resolved to apply new skills learnt at the Academy to further strengthen the processes and procedures at JAMB against any form of corruption.
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES Volume 1 Number 1
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES: CALL FOR PAPERS
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION, RESCHEDULED TO HOLD 23 AUGUST TO 03 SEPTEMBER, 2021
- ACAN graduates forty-one (41) participants at its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention