Officials of ICPC and OAuGF converge on the premises of the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi, Nasarawa State for a capacity building workshop. The training workshop which is scheduled for 21-24 January, is preparatory towards the conduct of Systems Study and Review of Revenue Generating Agencies in the country.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY