This is to inform all those who completed the Expression of Interest Form in respect of the CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION, that, the Course which was earlier scheduled to hold from 16 – 27 August 2021, has been rescheduled to hold from 23 August – 03 September 2021, due to some technical issues. We sincerely regret the inconvenience this might cause you, please. For further clarification, Please contact Richard on 08033200519 or Mark on 08060963585.
- ACAN CERTIFIES 62 AS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATORS
- NCDMB, ICPC/ACAN ENGAGE ON ANTI-CORRUPTION REQUIREMENTS AND BEST PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE