The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN will be playing host to ACTU Chairmen, Secretaries and Members, from the various Ministries Dpertments and Agencies across the country in a training programme titled: ACTUs as Vehicles for NACS Implementation in MDAs. Date is Tuesday 8 – Thursday 10 May 2021, at the premises of the Academy in Keffi, Nasarawa State. To register for the course, click on Course Registration and complete the information therein.
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES Volume 1 Number 1
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES: CALL FOR PAPERS
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION, RESCHEDULED TO HOLD 23 AUGUST TO 03 SEPTEMBER, 2021
- ACAN graduates forty-one (41) participants at its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention