The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN will be playing host to ACTU Chairmen, Secretaries and Members, from the various Ministries Dpertments and Agencies across the country in a training programme titled: ACTUs as Vehicles for NACS Implementation in MDAs. Date is Tuesday 8 – Thursday 10 May 2021, at the premises of the Academy in Keffi, Nasarawa State. To register for the course, click on Course Registration and complete the information therein.
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2023
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs