The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria ACAN, has commenced the process of developing Corruption Risk Assessment Faculties for members of the Network of National Anti-Corruption Institutions in West Africa (NACIWA). The process which was kick started by a consultative meeting with NACIWA held in Abuja on 25 – 26 April, 2019, was at the instance of ECOWAS.
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES Volume 1 Number 1
- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF ANTI-CORRUPTION STUDIES: CALL FOR PAPERS
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION, RESCHEDULED TO HOLD 23 AUGUST TO 03 SEPTEMBER, 2021
- ACAN graduates forty-one (41) participants at its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention