The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria ACAN, has commenced the process of developing Corruption Risk Assessment Faculties for members of the Network of National Anti-Corruption Institutions in West Africa (NACIWA). The process which was kick started by a consultative meeting with NACIWA held in Abuja on 25 – 26 April, 2019, was at the instance of ECOWAS.
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022