The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria ACAN, has commenced the process of developing Corruption Risk Assessment Faculties for members of the Network of National Anti-Corruption Institutions in West Africa (NACIWA). The process which was kick started by a consultative meeting with NACIWA held in Abuja on 25 – 26 April, 2019, was at the instance of ECOWAS.
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ACAN PLAYS HOST TO CEOs OF PUBLIC AGENCIES
- ACAN TRAINS OVER 330 MEMBERS OF ACTU IN MDAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY