Legal Officers in ICPC converged on the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi for a 3-day capacity building workshop. The workshop which held from 5-7 August 2019, aimed at enhancing the skill-base of the lawyers for improved success rate in prosecuting corruption cases by the Commission.
- ACTUs AS ETHICAL TONE SETTERS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAS
- ADDRESSING TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Tackling Illicit Financial Flow and Money Laundering: A Matter of Survival for Nigerian Development – Prof. Babawale
- ACAN TASK ACTUs TO SET THE ETHICAL TONE FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN MDAs
- ACAN TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022