The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN has graduated 41 participants from its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention. The training programme which held from 28th June to 9th July 2021 was the third in the series. The Course Three edition had participants drawn from 19 public and private agencies spread across the country.
- ACAN CERTIFIES 62 AS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATORS
- NCDMB, ICPC/ACAN ENGAGE ON ANTI-CORRUPTION REQUIREMENTS AND BEST PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- ACAN HOLDS 6TH POLICY DIALOGUE WITH FOCUS ON BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
- ACAN GRADUATE 25 IN A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP)
- ACAN DEVELOPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE NEIP: A TOOL TO STIMULATE DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR CHANGE