- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CORRUPTION PREVENTION (CCCP) (31 downloads)
- ACAN TRAINING CALENDAR FOR 2021 (114 downloads)
- ACAN BROCHURE 2021 (117 downloads)
- ICPC AND THE WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: REFLECTIONS FOR A NEW VISION (80 downloads)
- NIGERIA CORRUPTION INDEX: REPORT OF PILOT SURVEY (235 downloads)
- ETHICS AND INTEGRITY COMPLIANCE SCORECARD OF FEDERAL MDAS 2020 (98 downloads)
- CONSTITUENCY AND EXECUTIVE PROJECTS TRACKING INITIATIVE: PHASE II INTERIM REPORT (67 downloads)
- ACAN POLICY BRIEF NO 2: ACCOUNTABILITY FOR SECURITY VOTES (79 downloads)
- CORRUPTION ATTITUDE, PERCEPTION AND EXPERIENCE SURVEY OF PUBLIC OFFICIALS REPORT 2020 (89 downloads)
- "CORRUPTION ATTITUDE, PERCEPTION AND EXPERIENCE SURVEY OF PUBLIC OFFICIALS REPORT 2020" has no version set!
- Expression of Interest (0 downloads)
- Revised Programmes for 2020 (622 downloads)
- 2020 ACAN BROCHURE (120 downloads)
- CORRUPTION AWARENESS ATTITUDE & SUSCEPTIBILITY (CAAS) SURVEY OF STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS 2019 (107 downloads)
- POLICY BRIEF ON ERADICATION ELECTORAL CORRUPTION: FOCUS ON VOTE BUYING (0 downloads)
- ACAN-Brochure-for-2019-.pdf (188 downloads)
- ACAN-News-DECEMBER-2018.pdf (158 downloads)
- ACAN-NEWS-JULY-2018.pdf (199 downloads)
- ACAN-NEWS-JULY-EDITED.pdf (159 downloads)
- Publicity-Pamphlet-About-ACAN.pdf (200 downloads)
- Graduation-Programme-for-Course-One-PGCCCP-1.pdf (182 downloads)
- ACAN-NEWS-DECEMBER-2017.pdf (180 downloads)
- ACAN-Brochure-2018-1.pdf (298 downloads)
- ACAN-Bulletin-August-2017-rfs2.pdf (216 downloads)
- 2017-ACAN-BROCHURE-.pdf (343 downloads)
- 2016 Training Brochure (260 downloads)
The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN has graduated 41 participants from its Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention. The training programme which held from 28th June to 9th July 2021 was the third in the series. The Course Three edition had participants...
The Certificate Course in Corruption Prevention (CCCP) is set to hold from 28 June – 9 July 2021 at the Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria in Keffi, Nasarawa State. To register for the course, please click on “Course Registration” on the task bar and complete the...
The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN will be playing host to ACTU Chairmen, Secretaries and Members, from the various Ministries Dpertments and Agencies across the country in a training programme titled: ACTUs as Vehicles for NACS Implementation in MDAs. Date...
The Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN will be playing host to key actors in the various sectors of the economy in a policy Dialogue on Corruption and cost of Governance in Nigeria. Date is Tuesday 4 May 2021, at the ICPC Headquarters, Abuja
The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission, Prof Bolaji Owasanoye, has called on Commissioners on the Board of the Federal Character Commission to uphold national unity and integrity while discharging their duties. Prof...
Anti-Corruption Academy of Nigeria, ACAN, is pleased to announce its training programmes for 2021. All programmes will hold physically and virtually. Prospective participants and interested organisations in the public and private sectors should The please take note...
Anti-Corruption Ambassadors in the various Ministries Departments and Agencies of government have called on ICPC to extend Anti-Corruption training to members of the National Assembly as well as to Chief Executive Officers of agencies. Reacting to presentations at a...